VACANCY: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Kuona Trust is looking for an individual who is currently enrolled in an art school or is keen on learning more about the workings of an art centre to take up the position stated above.
Terms of engagement: 3 month contract with possibility of renewal
The main role of the Administrative assistant is to provide logistical support to the management team in various departments as stated below:
- Assist in data entry for Kuona Trust’s current systems
- Operate various office machinery such as the copier, scanner and printer.
- Welcome and provide assistance to guests as well as visiting artists and curators
- Update Kuona Trust’s social media pages and develop the weekly newsletter
- Ensure timely payment of office bills and restocking of office supplies
- Provide general assistance in the planning, implementation and reporting of all programmes
- Assist in the collection, labeling, hanging and uhanging of artwork during exhibitions and events
- Ensure the general maintenance and cleanliness of the office and space
- Manage the petty cash allocated each week and ensure that receipts for all transactions are submitted.
- A Diploma or Undergraduate Degree from a recognized institution of Higher Learning preferably Business Administration, Communication or Business Information Technology
- Excellent basic computer skills
- Content Management skills
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, be solution oriented and solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Paying meticulous attention to detail
Interested applicants can apply by sending their curriculum vitae and application letter to email@example.com by the 28th of February 2017.
Successful candidates will be contacted by the 7th of March 2017